The divisions of our products including: 0.005g、0.01g、0.02g、0.05g、0.1g、0.2g、0.5g、1g、2g、5g、10g、20 g、50g、100g、200g、500g、1kg、2kg
CE is abbreviation of COMMUNAUTES EUROPEENNES. It tells clients the products is up to the request of safety, health even environment. According to the requirements of European board of administration, all products sale in European need CE marking on products.
The science, culture and behavior in every country reflect on its industry standard and laws. Every European country has its own law system, including laws, regulations and non-governmental standard and so on, because of the differences between countries. These strict and complex requirements become trading obstacle. Related units draw up new method of technical standard and program to solve the trading obstacle. According to 100 item b in EEC, All the target of European order must bring into laws. The aim of making these regulations is to establish the rules in health protection, safety and other respect in order to ensure people’s rights and interests. These called necessary rules. These rules are to ensure the products are healthy, do not destroy environment and do harm to clients. The products can be selling in other countries. Factories can prove the products are up to the standard of European order, through sticking CE mark on products. If it is allow that CE mark can be sticking on package or documents. CE mark is only to show the product is up to all related standard.
1. Select a brand scale: to select a scale that a professional and technical factory produces.
2. Meet the needs: select a proper capacity and specification scale that meet your needs.
3. Measure the accuracy of the capacity of scale: put the same object on the scale for more than one time to see whether the weight is the same. If the weight is the same, it means the repetitiveness is better.
4. Check function: power on the scale, the digits should be clear. Press the platter with hands to check whether the weight change and then release to check the digits return to zero. Check the correction and reliability of the keypad and combination keys according to the manual.
5. Check appearance: the outer of the scale should smooth, color even, no rip and the display should be even, the digits are clear.