EXCELL today announced that it has formed a strategic collaboration with Diamond Tech Gaming to deliver precision coin counting scales in the casino gaming industries in Australia.
With 30 years of involvement in the gaming industry, Diamond Tech Gaming (DTG) are experts in installing and maintaining a vast range of GAMING, WAGERING and LOTTERY products. DTG's aim is to cater for the needs of Gaming, Wagering and Lottery Operators, who are looking for results not excuses.
"Partnering with the team at Diamond Tech Gaming is a natural fit as they are at the forefront of Cash Handling Solutions, Electronic Gaming Machines and Casino Equipment in Australia. We are excited to leverage their domain expertise," said Jeff Y. CHIEN, Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing at EXCELL.
For more information, please visit EXCELL at : https://www.excell-scale.com
About Diamond Tech Gaming (DTG)
Established in 2006, Diamond Tech Gaming is a trusted leader in the delivery of end-to-end technical services solutions in the casino gaming industries in Australia. DTG offers a wide range of Products and Solutions:
* Cash Handling Solutions for your Banking, Retail and Gaming requirements
* Gaming Accessories to meet your operational requirements
* Electronic Gaming Machines - Slot Machines Spare Parts for all model machines
* Jackpot & Signage hardware and software solutions
* Casino Equipment a reliable source of NEW & USED Casino Equipment
* Electronic Gaming Machines - Slot Machines we stock a huge range of NEW & USED Gaming Machines (EGM's) Slot Machines including all popular models.
* Onsite Installation and Break Fix Maintenance services
About EXCELL Precision
EXCELL, founded in 1979, is a global leading manufacturer and marketer of Hi-Tech precision instrument and supplier of industrial automation for use in laboratory, industrial and retailing applications. EXCELL is an innovative leader in the Scale-IoT® and Scale-Factory® scale automation industry, where it has been helping the customers across the entire globe to implement balances, weighing and scales automation solutions in a variety of industries and applications. EXCELL employs over 400 people worldwide, with manufacturing facilities and operations in Taiwan, Shanghai and Vietnam. EXCELL serves the customers in more than 100 countries on six continents.