- 1/30,000 and 1/60,000 display resolutions available
- Digital calibration
- LCD display with LED backlight, more durable, more energy saving
- Auto zero tracking, double overload protection
- Weighing, counting and percentage modes
- Selectable weighing units, up to 13 weighing units available
- Auto temperature and linearity compensation
- A/D sampling speed setting
- Adjustable gravity value
- Selectable default weighing units
- Low power indication and auto power off
- Both plug and dry battery models available
- Excellent protection for transportation
- Built-in bi-directional RS232 interface
- Plastic shield included
- Easily adjusted leveling feet for stability of the scale
- Internal resolution is 600,000; Accuracy is higher than the old types.
- High speed 24bits AD; Display reading speed is faster than the old types.
(1) It needs just a short time from adding weight to stabilized.
(2) It returns fast to zero when the weight is removed and no residual.
(3) Zero key and Tare key react faster.
- Anti-interference (EMS+EMI): Anti-radiation, Anti-static electricity, Anti- input power are stronger than the old type.
- LCD displays full tare (Weight-6digits)
- Auto calibration function, OL protection
- Weight and quantity over-limit warning
- Auto average unit weight, pre-tare function
- 13 weighing units
- Stable sampling range setting function
- Low power and charging status indication
||5°C ~ 35°C (41°F ~ 95°F)
||Adaptor DC 9V or 4 x UM-2 1.5V dry battery (not included)
||175 x 56 x 226 mm (W x H x D)
||Square: 144 x 124 x 6.5mm
||LCD 6 1/2 Digits; 16mm (Height); LED backlight